Off the Grid Living Festival
Centennial Park, El DoradoVictoria
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The off-grid living festival enables and empowers people to take their energy needs into their own hands, transition to more sustainable lifestyles, build skills and resources for self-sufficiency, meet industry experts and unique craftspeople and connect with like-minded friends.
Each year the Off-Grid Living Festival attracts thousands of people from across Australia, from all walks of life. The 2020 festival is set to be our biggest yet, as we’re expanding to a full 2 day festival and opening the gates to 10,000 participants.
The festival is a place for unique, vibrant and interactive traders and crafts people and experts to:
- Demonstrate & Inspire – A wonderful place to display your skills, talents & crafts, share knowledge, collaborate and inspire others.
- Share Information – If you have expertise in a off-grid living topic or have experienced living off-grid we’d love to see you with a stall space or in the Off-Grid Gurus tent where people can come and have a chat with you.
- Sell & Promote products – A rare opportunity to display and sell your products/produce and wares to hoards of people who are truly interested and intrigued by off-grid and sustainable ways of living.
- Host workshops – This is an interactive festival and a highlight of the day for many attendees is enjoying the many hands-on workshops on offer. Hosts can set their workshops fees as required, however we ask that you please keep workshop prices affordable to allow people from all-walks of life to be able to participate. Workshops can be held in an extended stall space or in our workshops hub by special request. All workshops will be promoted on the festival program.
- Present – Opportunities to present talks in the Solar Powered Short Talks Tent (300 ppl seated crowd), Conversation Hub or Off-Grid Gurus Tent.
- Feed hungry punters – We’re specifically looking for food vendors that match the theme of the day. Offering campfire cooked, freshly baked, wood-fired, smoked, local produce, organic treats, nourishing brews, broths, ferments, preserves and more. Interesting food vans also welcome – see waster wise and health requirements below.
- Entertain – We’re also looking for entertainers to bring some upbeat vibes to the festival, off-grid style (solar sound system). There will be 1 main stage, a busking stage and options to set-up freestyle &/or roam anywhere to spread the fun everywhere you go. Musicians, dancers, story tellers, circus folk, puppeteers, face-painters, jokers, medieval characters, street performers etc.