Detention Life and SupportFriday, 2 October 2020 - 5:00pm
State Library of Victoria, 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne
Come join us and raise awareness, meet other affected and aggrieved family members and supporters! Together we rally against family separation bring to the world the effect and impact of the punitive and puerile policy and legislation 501/116 is really doing to Australian families and children!
- stop processing 501/116 i detention!
- stop family separation
- stop double punishment of 501/116
- stop deportation of absorbed Australians
- free 501/116 now
- please inbox me as we need a lot of volunteers
- due to state emergency declaration. we will update the date when we can freely protest in groups again. if not we will do a zoom protest.
In solidarity! we stand.
Detention Life and Support is an open space for detainees to share and speak freely of their situation. Forefront for detainees to get support, make friends and connect to services.