Funding for environment and conservation work
View the L.I.F.E. funding page for environment and conservation project grants
Applications accepted Australia wide
If you are involved in environmental conservation work in your local community, school or group, keep your eyes on the Landcare is for Life funding page.
Australia offers a number of grants programs to the Landcare community and other community groups carrying out conservation, through corporate partnerships and local, state and federal funding.
The funding page lists grants from public and private institutions including:
- R E Ross Trust protection and preservation of flora and fauna
- City of Sydney tree planting matching
- Philmac Project water projects
- EPA Victoria community grants for environmental projects
- Victorian Government Coastcare grants
- Landcare Tasmania biodiversity grants
- Great Eastern Ranges wildlife corridor project
- Helen McPherson Smith Trust
- Melbourne Water grants
- Queensland Government environment grants
- Australian Government science and innovation grants
- Victorian Government local environment enhancement grants
- Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal small grants
- more grants as they arise
Also check out your local council for opportunities in your area.
Go to the link for the grant you're interested in on the Landcare funding page, read the criteria to check that you're eligible and follow their application process.