VictoriaRent: $140/wk/person Bond: N/A
Looking to find 2-3 people with whom to start a sharehouse in the eastern suburbs, preferably in Clayton or close to a train station on the Pakenham/Cranbourne or Glen Waverley line.
Hoping to move in early 2020. Also open to joining existing sharehouses.
- interested in permaculture and sustainable living
- enjoy hiking, climbing, gardening
- mostly vegetarian (occasionally eat enviro/ethically conscious meat and don't mind if you eat meat)
- currently work as an outdoor ed leader and have been working in eco-tourism the last few years
- studied enviro science
My ideal sharehouse will include:
- like-minded housemates who are house-trained, considerate, good communicators. Open to sharing meals and a chat. Housemates will hopefully be happy to help water plants :)
- veggie gardens, or potential space to grow food
- affordable rent (paying less than around $140/wk/housemate)
- close to public transport
Email me with some info about yourself if you're interested in teaming up or having me join your sharehouse. I currently live without internet or mobile reception so it may take up to a week or two to reply.